首页 > 教师教学 > 教师范文

西餐厅常用英语口语(优秀3篇)

发布时间

如果有一天你去了国外一间西餐厅,带着事先准备好的一大堆的点餐必杀绝技,还想着实在不行了就指着隔壁桌说“来份儿一样的”,但是却突然发现服务生说些什么,完全听不懂!糗大啦!差异网的小编精心为您带来了3篇《西餐厅常用英语口语》,如果能帮助到您,差异网将不胜荣幸。

西餐厅常用英语口语 篇一

步入餐厅,服务生会迎上来,请你点餐:

Sit down, please. Here is the menu. May I take your order, sir?请坐,给您菜单。先生,您要点菜吗?

What would you like to have, coffee or tea?您喝点儿什么?咖啡还是茶?

Would you like to have some wine with your dinner?您用餐时要喝点酒吗?

What kind of food would you like to have?您想吃什么菜?

Have you anything in mind as to (decided) what to drink?您决定了喝什么吗?

What would you like for dinner/dessert?您喜欢吃点什么餐/甜点?

向你推荐菜式的时候,他会这么说:

It never goes to the head.这(酒)不上头。

It’s our chef’s recommendation.这是我们的大厨推荐。

It’s delicious and worth a try.它鲜美可口,值得一试。

Many guests give high comments on the wine.许多宾客对这种酒赞赏备至。

How do you like the fish cooked this way?您觉得鱼这样烧怎么样?

I would suggest Californian red wine for the beef steak.我建议您配牛排喝加利福尼亚红酒。

再训练有素的服务生也会犯错误,这时他会说:

I’m sorry to have kept you waiting. 很抱歉,让您久等了。

I’m really sorry, but I seem to have misserved a dish.真对不起,我好像上错了一个菜。

I do apologize for giving you the wrong soup.我上错了汤,真抱歉。

I want to apologize. Is there anything I could do?非常抱歉。我能做点什么吗?

如果没有听明白时,他会这样说:

I’m sorry , but I didn’t quite catch what you just said.对不起,我没有听明白您刚才的话。

I beg your pardon?/Pardon? 对不起,请再说一遍。

Sorry, sir ,but I don’t understand what you mean.很抱歉,先生,我没有听懂您的意思。

Pardon, madam. I am afraid I didn’t follow you.对不起,太太,我没有听明白。

Sorry, but could you say it again? 对不起,您能再说一编吗?

Would you mind repeating, please?请再说一遍,好吗?

Could you please repeat a little more slowly?您能再慢点儿说一遍吗?

结账的时候,他会彬彬有礼地说:

Here is the bill. Please sign it.这是您的账单。请签字。

You may sign the bill. The hotel will charge you when you leave.您可以签帐单。离店时会给您结帐。

西餐厅常用英语口语练习 篇二

W(Waiter): Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. A table for six? This way please.

晚上好,女士们、先生们。一张六人桌?请往这边走。

(Guest seated 客人就座)

W: (Give the guest the menu) Would you like some drink first?

(递上菜单)要先喝点什么吗?

G(Guest): Yes, please. Two Heineken, two Pepsi and two glasses of orange juice for the children.

是的,谢谢。两瓶喜力,两瓶百事可乐,另外给小朋友来两杯橙汁。

W: OK. Would you like to order now?

好的。你们要点菜吗?

G: I'm afraid we need a few minutes. What would you recommend?

恐怕要迟一些。你有什么推荐?

W: If you like a hot and spicy food, then try Mapo Bean curd. It's a famous Sichuan food. I would say it is very tasty.

如果您喜欢辣的,何不试试的四川菜麻婆豆腐。我认为味道还不错。

G: Alright. Any other spicy food for us?

好的,还有什么辣菜适合我们?

W: How about Shredded Meat in Chili Sauce?

四川牛柳丝好吗?

G: Great! We take that. Could we have a Beijing Roast Duck, please?

好极了!就这样。另外给我们一份北京烤鸭,好吗?

W: Certainly, Sir. Would you like some rice or soup?

好的,先生。要点饭和汤吗?

G: Sweet Corn Soup and two Yangzhou Fried Rice, please.

玉米羹和两份扬州炒饭。

W: A wise choice, sir.

精明的选择。

G: Oh, yes. Please give us six spring rolls as appetizer. Would you also give us two pairs of knife and forks? These guys don't know how to use chopsticks.

对了,请给我们6份春卷当开胃品。还有,给我们两副刀叉,这些孩子不懂用筷子。

W: Certainly.

当然可以。

(The guests finished the food and are talking.)

(客人用过餐后,正在聊天。)

W: Sorry to interrupt you. Would you like some dessert/dim sum?

对不起,打扰你们谈话,要甜品(点心)吗?

G: No, thanks, we're full. Give us the bill, please.

不用了,谢谢。我们吃饱了,请结帐。

W: (Bring the bills) Here you are, sir.

(递上帐单)你们的帐单,先生。

G: Can I put it on my account?

可以记在酒店的帐单内吗?

W: Yes, sure. Please sign here and write down your room number, sir. Can I have a look your key card?

当然可以,请在这里签名,并写上您的房号,我可以看看您的钥匙卡吗?

G: Here you are.

在这里。

W: Thank you. I hope you enjoyed the food.

谢谢。希望你们喜欢我们的食物。

西餐厅常用英语口语练习 篇三

How many ?/ How many are your party ?

你们几位?

Two for dinner , please 。

两人用餐。

Can I have a table for two ?

有一张两个人的桌子吗?

Could you please make arrangements for a dinner party of six ?

能为6个人安排就餐吗?

I’d like to reserve a table for five 。

我要预定一张5个人的桌子。

I have a table for four under the name of Johnson 。

我以约翰逊的名字订了一张4人的桌子。

I would like a non smoking table for two 。

我想在禁烟区要一张两人的桌子。

Excuse me, is that table vacant ?

打扰了,请问这是空桌吗?

My friend will be along shortly 。

我的朋友一会就到。

I’m expecting someone 。

我在等人。

Can I have the menu?/Could you please give me the menu?/Bring me the menu , please.

菜单给我看一下好吗?

Can / May I take your order now ?

现在可以点菜了吗?

Are you ready to order now ? / Would you like to order now ?

您现在准备点菜了吗?

Would you like a drink before your meal ?/ Would you like a drink to start with ?/Would you care for a drink before you order ?

点菜之前您要喝点什么吗?

Would you like anything to drink ?

您想喝点什么吗?

Do you need a few minutes ( to decide what you want ? )

你是不是想再等几分钟(决定你要什么?)

Yes ,I’d like to have / try some ……

是的,我想尝尝……

Yes,I’ll try /have ……

是的,我想尝尝……

I’d like my steak rare / medium / well-done 。

我想我的牛排五分/七分/全熟。

We need a couple more minutes to decide 。/ We need a few more minutes to decide 。 /We need a couple more minutes to decide 。

我们要待会再点。

I’m not ready to order yet 。

我还没准备好点菜。

I haven’t figured out what I want yet 。

我还没想好吃什么。

I haven’t decide yet 。

我还没想好。

I can’t decide 。What’s your recommendation ? / What would you suggest ?

你推荐什么菜?

What do you recommend ?

你推荐什么菜?

What’s good today ?

今天有什么好菜?

What are the specials ?

今天有什么特色菜?

Well , ……is popular and …… is good 。

恩,……很受欢迎,而且……也不错。

Why don’t you order for me ?

还是你帮我点吧。

May I serve your dishes , now ?

现在可以上菜了吗?

Do you like your salad / steak / mutton-chop ……?

你的色拉/牛排/羊排……怎么样?

Yes , it’s nice and fresh 。

是的,好吃,而且新鲜。

它山之石可以攻玉,以上就是差异网为大家带来的3篇《西餐厅常用英语口语》,希望可以对您的写作有一定的参考作用。

热点范文

最新范文

316 31334